Find us on Facebook

« History of the Area

I986.174.01 Derrick on George Bouffioux’s farm 1952

Oil derricks quickly dotted the region. This is the derrick on George Bouffioux’s farm in 1952.
Courtesy of the Fort St. John North Peace Museum

This article was posted in . Bookmark the permalink. Follow comments with the RSS feed for this post. Both comments and trackbacks are closed.