Find us on Facebook

« History of the Area

2012.062.008 Old Fort St. John 1931

Old Fort St. John (1873-1923) as it appeared in 1931, eight years after its closure.
Courtesy of the Fort St. John North Peace Museum

This article was posted in . Bookmark the permalink. Follow comments with the RSS feed for this post. Both comments and trackbacks are closed.